Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2024 18:52:09 GMT by Sam Leo

What are some red flags to watch out for when considering a weight loss supplement?

Red flags include promises of effortless weight loss, lack of scientific backing, hidden ingredients, unrealistic guarantees, aggressive marketing, and recommendations for unrealistic doses.

Where can I find more reliable information about weight loss and healthy living?

Trustworthy resources include government health agency websites, professional organizations like the American Heart Association or Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, registered dietitians, and peer-reviewed journals.

Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2024 18:52:10 GMT by Sam Leo

What are some red flags to watch out for when considering a weight loss supplement?

Red flags include promises of effortless weight loss, lack of scientific backing, hidden ingredients, unrealistic guarantees, aggressive marketing, and recommendations for unrealistic doses.

Where can I find more reliable information about weight loss and healthy living?

Trustworthy resources include government health agency websites, professional organizations like the American Heart Association or Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, registered dietitians, and peer-reviewed journals.

Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2024 18:52:16 GMT by Sam Leo

Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2024 18:52:20 GMT by Sam Leo

You must be signed in to post in this forum.